New September 2022 Releases! Sep 12 2022Samples and spotted
Keep your eyes peeled, as September marks the releases of some fabulous titles, illustrated by our brilliant illustrators! A mixture of picture books to YA Fiction titles are set to hit the shelves this fall season, including a celebrity led title, that's been featured on This Morning! A full list of all the titles coming out this month include:
1. Max Magic, by Stephen Mulhurn and illustrated by Begona Fernandez Corbalan (Bonnier Books)
2. The Pumpkin Who Was Afraid Of The Dark, by Michelle Robinson and illustrated by Mike Byrne (Scholastic UK)
3. Troublemakers in Trousers, by Sarah Albee and illustrated by Kaja Kajfez (Penguin Random House)
4. Etrevista a un Dinosauro/ Muy Animals/ Bajo El Mar, by Maria Maneru and illustrated by Esther Hernando (Lisba)
5. Character Traits by Jennifer Moore-Mallinos and illustrated by Julia Seal (Gemser Publications)
Check out the gorgeous covers above, and if you'd like to see more of our illustrator's work, click through to see their whole portfolio! Think one of our illustrators is perfect for an upcoming project, we'd love to hear from you! Arrange a meeting with one of our agents.